The reasons for the damage to the plate itself are: 1. […]
The reasons for the damage to the plate itself are:
1. When the sludge is too thick or the dry block is left, it will cause the supply port to be blocked. At this time, there is no medium between
the filter plates and only the pressure of the hydraulic system itself is left. At this time, the plate itself is extremely easy to be pressed
due to long-term pressure Cause damage.Filter Press Filter Cloths Manufacturers
2. When the supply is insufficient or the supply contains improper solid particles, the plate and frame itself will be stressed too much to
3. If the outflow port is blocked by solids or the supply valve or outlet valve is closed when starting, the pressure leaks out nowhere to cause
4. When the filter plate is not cleaned properly, sometimes the medium leaks out. Once leaked, the edge of the plate frame will be washed out by
a small groove. The large amount of leaked medium will not increase the pressure and the mud cake will not form. .
Corresponding troubleshooting methods: 1. Use a nylon cleaning blade to remove mud from the inlet.
2. Complete this cycle and reduce the volume of the filter plate
3. Check the filter cloth, clean the drain, check the outlet, open the corresponding valve, and release the pressure
4. Carefully clean the filter plate and repair the filter plate. The main causes of water leakage between the frame and the frame are: 1. Low
hydraulic pressure 2. Filter cloth folds and holes in the filter cloth 3. Sealing surface has lumps.
The treatment method for water seepage between plates and frames is relatively simple, as long as the corresponding increase in hydraulic
pressure, filter cloth replacement or use of nylon scraper to remove the block on the sealing surface. 1: There are many reasons for the
formation or non-uniformity of the filter cake. Insufficient or too thin feed or clogging will cause this phenomenon. For these failures, we
should carefully investigate the cause, finally find the exact problem, and then treat the problem symptomatically to solve the problem.
2: The main solutions are: increase the supply, adjust the process, improve the supply, clean the filter cloth or replace the filter cloth,
clean the blockage, clean the supply hole, clean the drainage hole, clean or replace the filter cloth, increase the pressure or pump Power,
low-voltage start, constant boost and other methods. 1: Whether the number of boards and frames meets the requirements. It is forbidden to start
the machine when the number of boards and frames is less than the specified number.
2: Whether the order of the plate and frame meets the requirements, whether the installation is smooth, and whether the sealing surface is in
3: Whether the filter cloth is damaged, the filter cloth holes are smaller than the plate frame holes and relatively concentric with the plate
4: Whether each pipeline is unobstructed and whether there are any leaks.
5: Whether the hydraulic system works normally and whether the pressure gauge is sensitive and easy to use. (1) The filter cloth must be
installed flat and not folded to prevent damage to the plate frame and leakage during compression.
(2) Working pressure of hydraulic station The maximum working pressure of rubber and plastic plate frame must not exceed 20Mpa.
(3) The filtering pressure must be less than 0.45Mpa, and the temperature of the filtering material must be less than 80 ° C to prevent
leakage, deformation and tearing of the frame.
(4) The relief valve of the control device must be adjusted to the minimum working pressure used when the piston is retracted.
(5) When the plate frame is moved on the main beam, it must not collide or be hit. The force should be balanced to prevent the handle from being
damaged and the sealing surface from being damaged.
(6) Valves for materials, compression, washing liquid or hot water must be activated in accordance with operating procedures, and must not be
activated at the same time.
(7) When cleaning the plate frame and filter cloth after unloading the cake, the holes should be kept clear, and the residue is not allowed to
stick on the sealing surface or the feeding channel.
(8) When the hydraulic system stops operating, the long lever handwheel of the operating device should always be open, and the short lever
handwheel should always be closed to ensure safety and avoid waste of oil. (1) Pay attention to whether the connecting parts of each part are
loose, and they should be tightened at any time.
(2) The compression shaft or compression screw should be kept well lubricated to prevent foreign matter.
(3) The pressure gauge should be checked regularly to ensure its sensitivity.
(4) The removed plate and frame should be stored flat and flat to prevent bending and deformation.
(5) Check whether the working pressure of the hydraulic system and the amount of oil in the fuel tank are within the specified range every
(6) The clean 46 # hydraulic oil should be added to the fuel tank and filtered after filtering through an 80-100 mesh filter. It is forbidden to
add oil containing impurities or moisture to the fuel tank.
(7) The operator should insist on cleaning the equipment at any time, and keep the filter press clean and tidy, so that there is no filter cake
and debris around the equipment and its surroundings.