1. Production of the elastic ring The specification of […]
1. Production of the elastic ring The specification of the elastic ring is one of the critical dimensions that determine whether it can be installed smoothly. The diameter is determined by the length of the blank. The deviation of the center distance of the elastic ring should be controlled within ±0.5 mm Inside. The width of the elastic ring is generally between 19-30 mm, and the riveting at the joint of the elastic ring should be straight, straight, and smooth. Its materials are generally spring steel and stainless steel.China press filter cloth wholesales
2. Production and sewing of concave grooves The concave grooves are sewed by professional sewing machines. The groove width of the concave grooves and the thickness of the selected fabric are the key elements. The groove width of the concave grooves should be uniform and the grooves are concave. When bonding the strip and the elastic ring, the center of the groove should correspond to the center of the width of the elastic ring, and the groove at the joint should be aligned to avoid difficulty in installation.
3. Fabrication and sewing of bag openings The bag openings are generally parallelogram-shaped. First sew them into a cylindrical shape. When loading the elastic ring and concave groove assembly, pay attention to the neatness of the edges to ensure that the concave grooves are loaded. The width of the groove does not become narrow during the strip, and the circumferential seam has a seam as close as possible to the edge of the elastic ring and the edge of the concave groove component. When the bag mouth and the bag body are sewed, no skew phenomenon is allowed. Generally, the spacing between three stitches of the seam should be even and beautiful. The material of the sewing thread used must be the same as or higher than that of the filter bag. Under special working conditions, there should be at least one week of high temperature and corrosion resistant stitches. All sutures should be firm and reliable, without jumper or floating line. The stitch length is between 3.3 and 4.2 mm.
4. Manufacture and sewing of the bottom of the bag The bottom of the bag is generally sewn with a reinforcement layer, and its height is generally 60 to 100 mm. (Cut with professional cutting equipment) First sew the reinforcement layer into a tube shape, and then sew it to the outside of the bottom, and stagger the seam stitches with the seam stitches of the filter bag. The circumferential direction of the reinforcement layer uses a single needle or Double stitches are sewed for 1 to 2 weeks. When sewing the bottom of the bag, if a single stitch is used, the spacing of the stitches is controlled at 4 to 5 mm, and the outermost stitches should be at a distance of 4 to 5 mm from the edge.
5. The sewing of the bag body is made by a three-needle and six-thread machine. The stitches should be straight without floats, jumpers, or lanes. The stitch length is between 3.3 and 4.2 mm. The outermost stitches 2 to 3 mm from the edge, the stitches are prone to twisting when sewing a long filter bag. During the sewing process, ensure that the upper and lower pieces are synchronously sewn to avoid twisting the sewing stitches of the filter bag