As a filter element, the filter bag guide is a key link […]
As a filter element, the filter bag guide is a key link in the filtration process. The quality of the filter bag largely determines the filtering effect. Filter bag materials are: nylon, polypropylene, polyester, stainless steel, PTFE, etc. The size is divided according to the filter: No. 2 bag, No. 1 bag, No. 5 bag, No. 4 bag, No. 3 bag (large to small).
1. Good heat resistance, can be used for a long time below 280 ℃;
2. The dust is easy to peel off;
3. Good dimensional stability, the glass fiber itself does not shrink at standard temperature;
4. Good chemical etching resistance, acid and alkali resistance;
5, high filtration efficiency, can reach more than 99.5%;
6, bulky yarn filter cloth (bag), improve the filtering wind speed and filtering efficiency, reduce the volume of dust removal equipment.
1. General chemical: remove the filter bag, shake it gently, pour out the dust and foreign objects in the filter bag, soak it in drinking water for about 20 minutes, remove it, rinse with water, and tap lightly Wash until clear with washing water. After drying in a clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If it is damaged, replace the filter bag in time.
2. Cephalosporins: Remove the filter bag, put it in the prepared 1% sodium carbonate solution, soak it for ten minutes to inactivate it, and remove it. After removing the foreign matter in the bag, rinse it with drinking water. Gently pat and wash until the wash water is clear. After drying in a clean area, check the filter bag carefully. If it is damaged, replace the filter bag in time.
3. Primary and intermediate efficiency filters should be cleaned and aired indoors. Filter bags that are not in use will be stored in clean plastic bags after cleaning.
4. At the beginning of each workshop, the medium-efficiency filters are dedicated and cannot be used interchangeably. At the beginning of each workshop, the medium efficiency filter should be cleaned separately, dried and stored.
5. At the beginning of the production of cephalosporin drugs, the intermediate-effect filters should be dedicated and not interchangeable or interchangeable with the initial and intermediate-effect filters of ordinary chemical drugs.
6. When the clean primary and intermediate efficiency filter is installed, its initial pressure difference is less than the original initial pressure difference of the filter, then the filter bag cannot be used continuously and should be eliminated.